Cleaning Jobs Ashford Kent
All staff currently working for Helpful Hands Cleaning Services started with just a few hours a week and have gradually built up their rounds to the hours that they require.
New staff will be taken on initially on a 3 month trial period. If you are looking for work and cleaning appeals to you then please contact us for an informal discussion.
We are interested in applicants who could register for as little as 2-4 hours per week upwards. Although you may start with only a few hours you will always have the chance to add to your round when new jobs come in. There will be different criterias to register for, with early morning hours, daytime hours and evenings available to suit.
Even if you could only cover a few days every other week to cover holiday periods, please do not hesitate to register with us as we would love to hear from you.
It is essential for all new applicants to have their own transport. All applications will be subject to a CRB check.
We are currently recruiting in the following areas:
- Ashford, Kent
- Maidstone, Kent
- Canterbury, Kent
- All small villages in and around the above listed areas
If you are local to Ashford, Kent or are within a 15 mile radius of where we cover cleaning and have the following attributes then please call or email us:
- Must be willing to work hard, as cleaning is a very physical job
- Flexibility with hours of work
- Show very close attention to detail when cleaning
- Have a willingness to learn
- Must have a good manner, and a positive attitude as you will be in the public eye representing Helpful Hands Cleaning Services on a daily basis. Image is very important to us
- Medical history must show that you do not have allergies to cleaning chemicals, animal hair, dust etc
- Own transport essential, and must hold a legitimate driving license
- Subject to a CRB check prior to employment
So if you are looking for work with flexibility of hours and you think you can match the above criteria then please contact us to discuss what hours would suit you. We look forward to hearing from you.